lostinadream

Divergent
Veronica Roth
Awaken the Highland Warrior
Anita Clenney
RIDING WITH THE COP (The Pleasure Of His Punishment)
J.S. Scott
Rogue Rider
Larissa Ione
Heart of Obsidian
Nalini Singh
The Isis Collar (Blood Singer, #4)
Cat Adams
At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost March 16 2013
Reread, oh yeah, still love this series and Frosts writing. Vlad was yummy, Tate still a prick, Poor Mencheres. DIE PATRA DIE...dumb whore.

The characters who died weren't important to me. These books have such twisty storylines I love them....

July 27, 2012
Started it today, finished it today, I really do love me some Mrs. Frost.

I keep reading reviews that make these out to be bad books, and yet i keep finding myself enthralled deeper into this world she has created with such intriguing characters and twisty plots.

To see Vlad enter into the picture, was delicious as always, i actually had read his book first, so to see him banter with Cat n Bones, was awesome.

The loss of some characters, well honestily didnt bother me lmao.

Justina though changed a bit in this book, well back en forth like a see saw, and it was quite entertaining.

I honestily have seen a lot of hate on TATE, but i actually really enjoy his prescence, no he's no competition against Bones, but his loyalty to Cat and now Bones (TO A DEGREE) does carry a bit of the story and make for good twists.

Now Juan, really needs a bigger part, i trip out at his "PIG STATEMENTS", and now it will be even funnier

I did feel bad for Mencheres, he has become a favorite right up there with Vlad and Bones, and his character defiantly had a tough deal this book, especially with Patra

Cant wait to read the next book

PS SPOILERS AHEAD< DONT READ PAST THIS

The attack of Max against Cat n Justina, had my heart pounding so severely, especially when he ripped her throat out, i wish they would have said what Bones did to him :)