lostinadream

Divergent
Veronica Roth
Awaken the Highland Warrior
Anita Clenney
RIDING WITH THE COP (The Pleasure Of His Punishment)
J.S. Scott
Rogue Rider
Larissa Ione
Heart of Obsidian
Nalini Singh
The Isis Collar (Blood Singer, #4)
Cat Adams
Full Moon Rising - Keri Arthur
Feb 4th 2013
just finished rereading this book. n wow. I forgot how much I love this world. the twists. the sex. Quinn. oh yes. The werewolf/vampire dynamic in Riley's body. The difference between her and Rhoan. Ahhh liander how sweet he is.

July 22, 2012
I really liked this book, yes there was alot of sex, and some of it not consential, but the story itself was pretty good, i loved Quinn and how sensual he felt about making love. Rhoan was a great character too, but they didnt ahve time to explore him as much as i would have liked.

Riley was a great heroine, she was strong and brave, but she had her flaws. I noticed alot of people didnt like the plot that she was basically in heat all of the time, but since that was a main stipulation of the book, and her being a were, then why all the fuss.

I mean look at real cats, when they go into heat, it gets crazy in the backyard, male cats fighting, female cats humping and rolling and purring and begging, so imagine those instincts and passions in a human, to me the amount of sex was applicable because of what that instinct would do to a human being especially a were whose senses are heightened.

Already ordered book 2